Toggle Sticks Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Sticks Gaming

Worldwide Gaming Community

2 posters

Gears of War 3 Community Night - Saturday, October 1st 2011 - XBL

Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

Gears of War 3 Community Night - Saturday, October 1st 2011 - XBL Empty Gears of War 3 Community Night - Saturday, October 1st 2011 - XBL

Post  Crynocent Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:01 am

The First Community Night for Gears3 since the Beta.

We'll we cutting everything other than zzzz's that night!

Just add my gamertag:
    Nagi Natsukaze

and we'll be ready for some mass sawing!

And I swear.... if I get get killed by entire teams with nothing but sawnoffs...

Last edited by Crynocent on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Path
    Path

Gears of War 3 Community Night - Saturday, October 1st 2011 - XBL Empty Re: Gears of War 3 Community Night - Saturday, October 1st 2011 - XBL

Post  Path Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:44 pm

Odds are, that i won't be there. Unless some random person comes out of the woodwork, and says he has one....

Something similar too, "I have the new Gears 3 game, and candy....just get in the van..."

Anyway, if anybody i know directly is planning on getting it, shoot me a message...so i can drag everybody across the finish line. Like i always do.

~Path
    Path
    Path

Gears of War 3 Community Night - Saturday, October 1st 2011 - XBL Empty Re: Gears of War 3 Community Night - Saturday, October 1st 2011 - XBL

Post  Path Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Yep. I was right, i didn't have a copy to play on game night, though a man with a van did offer to let me play it, he didn't have any candy. Candy is a deal breaker.

LOLZ.

~Path

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:18 pm