Toggle Sticks Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Sticks Gaming

Worldwide Gaming Community

Thatgamerhub.com Duel-Community Night ((Saturday, April 9th, 9:00 PM))

Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

Thatgamerhub.com Duel-Community Night ((Saturday, April 9th, 9:00 PM)) Empty Thatgamerhub.com Duel-Community Night ((Saturday, April 9th, 9:00 PM))

Post  Crynocent Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:09 am

At our last event, we came in contact with Thatgamerhub.com for a Duel-Community night this Saturday on Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Xbox 360.

We'll be fighting it out in Scrim matches against each other and against other players in matchmaking. I even requested UTPharmboy, a major Black Ops Youtube uploader to join us that day for some extra celebrity talent.

Anyone who would like to play with the local Pennsylvania Pod Casters, just Add my gamertag (Nagi Natsukaze) before Saturday and message me to join in.

Thatgamerhub.com
    Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

Thatgamerhub.com Duel-Community Night ((Saturday, April 9th, 9:00 PM)) Empty Re: Thatgamerhub.com Duel-Community Night ((Saturday, April 9th, 9:00 PM))

Post  Crynocent Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:29 pm

We had a great weekend with Thatgamerhub.com.

I'd like to thank Paul, Adam and Team PXA, and the rest of the guys who joined us for our Black Ops Duel-community game night.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:57 pm