Toggle Sticks Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Sticks Gaming

Worldwide Gaming Community

2 posters

NFS Shift 2

Canis Lupo 07
    Canis Lupo 07

NFS Shift 2 Empty NFS Shift 2

Post  Canis Lupo 07 Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Alright I have played NFS Shift 2. I played it for about 4 hours. Got through over half the game and got a bunch of achievements. But I didnt get these without fault. The second starter race I restarted about 25 times before finally finishing it. I dont know what the reviewers were smoking, but I want some cause it must have been some pretty good stuff. The games graphics are needless to say awesome. I enjoy the camera adjustments from the first game. But the choice of cars is lacking. The availability for customizing is also.
    Lastly, and probably most importantly, the controls. I dont want to get started on it, but it was the main reason I returned the game two days after i bought it. It was the first game I have ever returned EVER. I know racing games. I have played all but maybe two Need for Speed games, Gran Turismo 2,3,and 4, and Forza motorsport 2 and 3, not to mention a few others which franchise names didnt last. The controls on Shift 2 were jumpy, I spent 1 of the 4 hours just adjusting the car controls in order to make for better controller response. But to no avail. I even used the Steering Wheel Cryocent bought me for my birthday and got better brake and acceleration response but the steering got worse. My suggestions is to rent the game maybe try it out, but dont buy it. It isnt worth the money either way you look at it. I give Shift 2 an EPIC FAIL. If anyone has a better experience let me know. Peace out gamers.
    dualpicks
    dualpicks

NFS Shift 2 Empty Re: NFS Shift 2

Post  dualpicks Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:18 pm

WOW!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:53 am