Toggle Sticks Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Sticks Gaming

Worldwide Gaming Community

Nanasho's Sorc Skill Build

Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

Nanasho's Sorc Skill Build Empty Nanasho's Sorc Skill Build

Post  Crynocent Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:01 am

I found an exceptionally efficient and aggressive Hybrid build created from the Lightning and Madness trees of the Sith Sorcerer class.

It's built as a multi-engagement class with abnormally high AOE DPS abilities as well as the same DPS as single target Sith Marauder DPS class with the same gear tier.

0/21/20
    Skill Calculator:
    http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201ZcsbzdRr0zZcrcRsMz.2

Although it does not have the top skills that the tiers have, it does have both AOE abilities of both Lightning and Madness and the ability to have a ZERO charge up time for any attack you make.

Also, the Skill, Lightning Effusion, plus a fair Crit Rating of about 32%+ means that out of all my attacks, at least one of them will be a critical, reducing my casting cost of my next two by half.

Basic DPS Cycle: (~ means "Chance to Instant Cast")
    Shock - Force Lightning ~ Crushing Darkness - Affliction - Death Mark - Shock - Force Lightning ~ Lightning Strike ~ Chain Lightning - Shock - Force Lightning ~ Crushing Darkness - Affliction - Death Mark - Etc.

Basic AOE Cycle: (~ means "Chance to Instant Cast")
    Multi-CC Whirlwind - Shock - Death Mark - Force Storm ~ Chain Lightning - Any that can kill targeting each(Force Lightning~Lightning Strike/Crushing Darkness-Affliction) - Force Storm ~ Chain Lightning - Shock - Death Mark - Force Storm ~ Chain Lightning - Etc.

Both are "Static Barrier as Needed".

With the DPS Meter, while in Columi Gear, I hit an average of 1060 Damage Per Second ranging between 950-1100 depending on the chance to Instant Cast the next in line.

While in this build, I have never ran out of Force to cast any attack. Even against Operations Bosses, the lowest I've been on Force was around 70%.

What's your build for your class?

- Nanasho

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:51 am