Toggle Sticks Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Sticks Gaming

Worldwide Gaming Community

2 posters

Which Diablo III class will you make first?

Poll

Which Diablo III class will you make first?

[ 0 ]
    Which Diablo III class will you make first? I_vote_lcap0%Which Diablo III class will you make first? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which Diablo III class will you make first? I_vote_lcap33%Which Diablo III class will you make first? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which Diablo III class will you make first? I_vote_lcap33%Which Diablo III class will you make first? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Which Diablo III class will you make first? I_vote_lcap0%Which Diablo III class will you make first? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

Which Diablo III class will you make first? Empty Which Diablo III class will you make first?

Post  Crynocent Sun May 06, 2012 5:33 am

So... Diablo III comes out next week...
    Which class will you make first?

I'm going Monk, calling him Wong Shal Long.
    He's gonna run around saying, "You've come to the Wong Place".
    Path
    Path

Which Diablo III class will you make first? Empty Re: Which Diablo III class will you make first?

Post  Path Sun May 06, 2012 7:36 pm

I am probably going to be Wizard, because after so many hours of teleporting in Diablo 2... I just can't imagine that game without it anymore...

Also, they took out the Paladin, in favor of the monk, and that's normally my go-to character archetype.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:32 pm