Toggle Sticks Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Sticks Gaming

Worldwide Gaming Community

3 posters

New Guy Here

AM Woody3

New Guy Here Empty New Guy Here

Post  AM Woody3 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Hello all! I picked up your card at one of the local Gamestops and thought I'd check you out. I'm an admin at another site, but for whatever reason it's starting to not feel like the close knit community it used to be.

I've been looking through a few posts here. It doesn't seem to be very active, but I'm hoping to be able to make some new gamer friends. I play exclusively on the 360. Right now I'm pretty much dumping all of my time into Skyrim, but I'll branch off and play whatever. My gamertag is AM Woody3

A little about me. I'm a father of 2 kids (1 of each) and living in central PA. I work right outside of Harrisburg. When I'm not gaming, I like to try to stay involved in some sort of sports. It's more kids sports now a days.

I look forward to gaming with all of you.
    Path
    Path

New Guy Here Empty Re: New Guy Here

Post  Path Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:29 am

Nice to meet you,

I am one of the moderators here, so feel free to add me " IKnowYouAreBad " or our Administrator " Nagi Natsukaze "

I only have PC games, but I usually get to an xbox when a community game night is nigh.

If you have any questions, just ask.

We also have a FaceBook page, which is https://www.facebook.com/groups/TSGaming/
    Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

Post  Crynocent Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:38 pm

Yo, I'm Joe, aka Crynocent

Thanks for picking up one of our cards.

As a gaming community, we're always open to new members and never restrict any member from any team, group or game for any reason. We host our own tournaments at local stores and conventions in and around Pennsylvania with our next one in 2 weeks. Our members are global with several locals from the area and other members as far as Japan.

We're affiliated with several stores and other gaming groups around the area including Gamestop, Capital City Gaming, Bestbuy, Thatgamerhub.com, Darksydephil, and Prodigy X Alliance to name a few.

I, myself, am an all around gamer and our members have their own preferences to gaming as well. You name it, someone has probably played it at some point or another.

We have a Halo Reach Community Night this Sunday at 8:00pm Eastern time if you're interested. Top matches and play will be rendered via Bungie Render-to-Video and uploaded to Youtube and if we get a full 16 players for at least one match during the night, I'll switch my Xbox Live Avatar to Dancing Voltron from Robot Chicken.

A highlight from a previous community night are as follows:
    in.

Add Nagi Natsukaze on XBL and be online Synday night to join

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:41 am