Toggle Sticks Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Sticks Gaming

Worldwide Gaming Community

2 posters

Toomanygames

dualpicks
    dualpicks

Toomanygames  Empty Toomanygames

Post  dualpicks Thu May 12, 2011 3:34 pm

I checked out "Saturday Morning RPG" from Mighty Rabbit Studios.
    That game looked pretty promising.

Link to a Altair cosplayer. It was a cool get-up.
    http://yfrog.com/h3ifaxoj:iphone

There where I few cool things on sale, however this year I wasn't too up on checking them out for whatever reason.

I got creamed at the toggle stick's MVC3 tourney.
    I was able to win my by-back and subsequently lost it on a raffle. IT was funny, I lost the raffle having a ticket that matched the winner in all but the last number. Nice.

It was interesting to see the huge LAN party in the other side of the expo center. I've always wanted to do that. One day, one day.

Crynocent sold me a bottle of mountain dew pitch black. It was a very nostalgic taste.

I'm gonna commit to saving a bunch of money this time specifically for the next toomanygames so I can participate more an actually by something that I would otherwise because of not being able to afford it.

I street passed alot of people for my 3DS! Which I thought was really awesome. I won most of my Super Street Fighter 4 3D edition figure battles. I also got that Link's cap unlock from Mii Plaza.

I ate at a near by Bob Evans. It was the first time I had eaten there. The fries where good. I really liked the chipotle sauce they used on the burger I ordered.

That sunday I went was the only day I could make it this time. I was sick as a dog friday-saturday. At least that Sunday was fun.

Can't wait till next time.
    Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

Toomanygames  Empty Re: Toomanygames

Post  Crynocent Fri May 20, 2011 8:13 am

We had like 6 bottles left... and I drank about 5... on the way home...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:17 am