Toggle Sticks Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Sticks Gaming

Worldwide Gaming Community

7/23/2011 - TSG @ Capital City Gaming + Barns & Nobel Grand Opening - Harrisburg East Mall

Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

7/23/2011 - TSG @ Capital City Gaming + Barns & Nobel Grand Opening - Harrisburg East Mall Empty 7/23/2011 - TSG @ Capital City Gaming + Barns & Nobel Grand Opening - Harrisburg East Mall

Post  Crynocent Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 am

A day of pure gaming with Toggle Sticks Gaming to celebrate the Official Grand Opening of Capital City Gaming and Barns & Noble at the Harrisburg East Mall.

Free Admission
    Free prizes and giveaways for attendees!
    MTG and Yugioh Tournaments held throughout the day!
    Other Events will be held from morning to night!

- New Event -
    TSG Exhibition Matches!

Head to our booth and challenge any member on standby (usually with one of our new T-shirts) to a 1v1 or possibly a 2v2 match on any competitive game we have on display to win a Free Drink!

Free to Enter! We'll be switching to multiple games all day long!

Challenge Games include (but not limited to:
    • Halo 3
    • Halo Reach (1v1, 2v2, racing, Firefight)
    • CoD: Black Ops
    • CoD: Modern Warfare 2 (1v1, SpecOps)
    • Forza Motorsport 3
    • Ace Combat 6
    • SoulCalibur 4 (standard)
    • Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3 and 360)
    • Virtual Fighter 5
    • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (coop score attack)
    • etc.

Or just stop in and say "Hi!"
    When the consoles are not in Exhibition use, Jump in and frag/drag/tackle a few QBs with us for kicks!
    Multiple Games of various genres will be free to play all day long!

We'll take suggestions for free to play games until the event itself, so please leave a reply or comment on the Facebook Page.

Last edited by Crynocent on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Event Update!)
    Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

7/23/2011 - TSG @ Capital City Gaming + Barns & Nobel Grand Opening - Harrisburg East Mall Empty Re: 7/23/2011 - TSG @ Capital City Gaming + Barns & Nobel Grand Opening - Harrisburg East Mall

Post  Crynocent Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:07 am

New Update:

- New Event -
    TSG Exhibition Matches!

Head to our booth and challenge any member on standby (usually with one of our new T-shirts) to a 1v1 or possibly a 2v2 match on any competitive game we have on display to win a Free Drink!

Free to Enter! We'll be switching to multiple games all day long!

Challenge Games include (but not limited to:

Halo 3
    Halo Reach (1v1, 2v2, racing, Firefight)
    CoD: Black Ops
    CoD: Modern Warfare 2 (1v1, SpecOps)
    Forza Motorsport 3
    Ace Combat 6
    SoulCalibur 4 (standard)
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3 and 360)
    Virtual Fighter 5
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 (coop score attack)
    etc.

Rules for each game will be reviewed at the time of the challenge.
    Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

7/23/2011 - TSG @ Capital City Gaming + Barns & Nobel Grand Opening - Harrisburg East Mall Empty Re: 7/23/2011 - TSG @ Capital City Gaming + Barns & Nobel Grand Opening - Harrisburg East Mall

Post  Crynocent Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:56 am

Whoo! We had a great weekend. I'd like to thank Capital City Gaming for having us at their store for their Grand Opening Event, and I'd also like to thank everyone who helped set up and attend the event on Saturday.

I beat some ass and had my ass beat during our events. Our staff members, Travis Kyler, Sarah Helms, Ryan and Reed Worley along with another Adam, and Jordan Andrew Belt, provided challenges to everyone attending and Val Mountes and Adam Crean came all the way from Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey to attend.

Everything from Halo Reach to MTG was played. Even some Ace Combat in the mix, giving me a chance to showed off some of my own skills by almost quadrupling my opponent's score. Val on the other hand, completely annihilated me in Marvel Vs Capcom 3.... and it wasn't pretty to say the least.

All of our TSG Members got their hands on one of our exclusive Toggle Sticks Gaming T-Shirts and (ahem) wore them proudly during the event. Pictures will be posted up tomorrow!

Photos are on our Facebook Page.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am