Toggle Sticks Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Sticks Gaming

Worldwide Gaming Community

2 posters

What's your "Zombie" Plan?

Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

What's your "Zombie" Plan? Empty What's your "Zombie" Plan?

Post  Crynocent Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:07 am

Just out of curiosity, what is everyone's "Zombie Apocalypse" Plan?

You know, kinda like an Emergency Plan or Disaster Plan, except with Zombies and the undead coming back to life and all.

I'm sure everyone has played some sort of Zombie game in their lives, whether it's Resident Evil, House of the Dead, Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, or got lost in the Pyramid in Dragon Quest 3. So everyone has some sort of experience with Zombies.

What would you do if say, you were sitting at home or your dorm or where ever you are, and Zombies started breaking down the doors.

Not Hordes, just a group for starters.
    What would you do? Fight back, or (meanie) Throw someone at them?
    Where would you go? Do you stay where you are or go outside and find others?
    Who would you trust?
    How would you defend yourself?
    Canis Lupo 07
    Canis Lupo 07

What's your "Zombie" Plan? Empty Re: What's your "Zombie" Plan?

Post  Canis Lupo 07 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 am

I would call everyone and start making orders. Family and friends can hang at my apartment. There are brick walls and three windows great for taking shots. My dad could run up to the hunt club, and the one next door to it, with Reed and Adam and grab as many guns and ammo as his van can carry. My dad would also load up all of the weapons and ammo he has at his house (which is many). I know my friends whould bring over their swords and staffs. We'd be stocked with defense. We can do daily exerceises to keep physically fit. We have a weight bench and dumb bells elastic bands and more. While the electric holds out we have workout vids for routines. People can bring over books to read, we have lots of board games to play, friends have Magic and YuGiOh card games. There is a small grocery about a couple miles down the road so we can raid that place for food. We have enough space and beds for people, bathrooms and such. And if need be we can always take over the other five apartments attached to my building for more space. I could always make runs (with people who are good shots) to pick up supplies from convenient and other stores around. We are in a rural area, so we wouldnt get as overpopulated with zombies as fast. The main question would be, would animals like dogs, cats, birds, etc get infected as well.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 pm