Toggle Sticks Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Toggle Sticks Gaming

Worldwide Gaming Community

3 posters

Sup gamers?! Canis here. Thought id intro myself.

Canis Lupo 07
    Canis Lupo 07

Sup gamers?! Canis here. Thought id intro myself. Empty Sup gamers?! Canis here. Thought id intro myself.

Post  Canis Lupo 07 Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:29 pm

So Ill be the first to post here since I suggested it. My name is Ryan for those of you who don't know me. I specialize in racing games and and older RPG games, mostly racing. I was brought into this community by Cryocent. Started out with him in our original group called Red Streak Mercenaries (RSM). Stuck with him ever since, not to mention ive known him since middle school. I don't participate in the events too often due to scheduling issues and having a fiancee id rather spend my time with, lol. But I still enjoy playing games after work during the week and at least one day on the weekend. I own a sega dreamcast, PS2, nintendo 64, Gameboy SP, and a Xbox 360. Id be happy to help anyone earn acheivements. My screen name here is my gamertag. Feel free to hit me up, compare games and such. Im always looking for someone to challenge me in a racing game. Take care everyone.
    Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

Sup gamers?! Canis here. Thought id intro myself. Empty Re: Sup gamers?! Canis here. Thought id intro myself.

Post  Crynocent Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 am

Not to mention, my Ace6 Wingman, Our usual getaway driver, The guy who keeps me from exploding while I try to keep Togra from exploding, Lover of fine women, Suppa Tuner of anything fast, My Best Bud, Our group's Super-Alcoholic-Resistance Guy, and the guy who's Delorean is just a bit slower than mine cuz I added Flame Decals to the side to make it go faster, ^-^.
    Canis Lupo 07
    Canis Lupo 07

Sup gamers?! Canis here. Thought id intro myself. Empty Re: Sup gamers?! Canis here. Thought id intro myself.

Post  Canis Lupo 07 Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:03 pm

LoL!!! I dont know what else to say to that. Seeing as all of that is true. Thanks for the input man.
    INoScopedJFK
    INoScopedJFK

Post  INoScopedJFK Sat May 28, 2011 2:28 pm

and i'd like to add that your my brother and owner of the xbox that i worship becuase it hasn't red-ringed yet Laughing oh yeh i forgot your the one who got me started on video games... hence my signature

Last edited by INoScopedJFK on Sat May 28, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
    Canis Lupo 07
    Canis Lupo 07

Post  Canis Lupo 07 Sat May 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Dont jinx it man. thats all i need. but i agree ive been lucky it has stayed in good shape. Remember though you need to keep doing your share around the house. responsibility=gameplaying that is until I leave or you get your own xbox.
    Crynocent
    Crynocent
    Admin

Post  Crynocent Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:37 am

Hmmm.. if I touch it... will it implode?
    Canis Lupo 07
    Canis Lupo 07

Post  Canis Lupo 07 Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:14 pm

that is why you havent touched it yet. id liek to keep it that way. lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 pm